“So refreshing, all around great experience.”
Review of Moe's Bistro - CLOSED

Moe's Bistro
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Moe's Bistro is a reflection of Moe's personality, knowledge, and humor. He wants to bring something memorable and thoroughly enjoyable to every table.
Reviewed 4 July 2014

First time there last Friday, didn't know what to expect but thought why not give it a shot -- so bored with local restaurants -- and had a fantastic evening! The ambiance is low key and versatile, business lunch/ fancy date/family dinner appropriate. The service was superb. There was live music (QUALITY live music) that wasn't in your face or shmultzy background filler. The chef even took the time to come out and ask about our meal, which I think deserves note and praise. I was beginning to think that preparing a thought out meal and caring about anything other than it being on a plate was a lost art. I had the cavichi to start - amazing - and the Tuna entree - phenomenal. Highly reccomend, renewed my faith that you could still find something new, different, and delicious!

2  Thank Mariella H

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Went to Moe's last night (Friday) for dinner with the family. I had Moe's famous pasta and it was delicious. My husband had the snapper and said it was amazing. My kids are a little picky and Moe created a special meal for them that they loved! Looking forward to taking the rest of the family, I know that they will love it!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Not sure I would go back. Went to an arranged dinner felt the food was just okay. Service was fine as was the atmosphere.

7  Thank Richard K
MoeElghettey, Owner at Moe's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

In order to be terrific you must be specific. In our humble opinion this is not a review, it is a comment. And when we looked to your previous reviews on other restaurants you gave the spinning wheel diner five stars. It seems like you were in a mood that night for eggs over easy with crispy bacon and we are not that kind of environment.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I love Mediterranean/Turkish food. I have been to many restaurants with this cuisine but found our recent lunch to be just ok to good. Nothing especially memorable except the hummus was very good. Service - just ok. Honestly, I much prefer King Tut restaurant down the street in Lebanon all around with the atmosphere, choice of selections, & service. I can't help but compare the two. King Tut's meals are memorable. These were just ok. Sorry to say, I don't understand the #1 rating at all. I might go back again but probably not.

4  Thank ssg47
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Moe's is a pleasant surprise! The food is mediterranean, I think. It is very good. There is live music on Friday and Saturday nights which is pretty good, but try not to get a table too close to it our you won't hear the conversation at your table. It is a BYOB place and the prices are reasonable considering the quality of food. Nice ambiance, too.

1  Thank LibDev