“DIDN'T LET ME DOWN”

Chelsea's Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #19 of 26 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Again took one of my clients for lunch and as always great. Salads were huge and fresh with so many flavors. I think I have someone else that will be going. You didn't let me down. Our server Rebecca was wonderful ask for her. So another successful review for one of my favorites. Thanks again Chelsea's.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

So I was really hungry and I did not go wrong by going to one of my favorite places. So I have to add another word "DELICIOUS". Truly one of the best prime ribs, scallops and shrimp blackened I have ever had. This will definitely be a habit and have to add day of the gym. Great service great eats and thank you. I even had to do a photo for this one.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great food for family and kids to go to and just have a quick burger or salad. Lots of great foods and choices.

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Cozy feel to the place great for bringing kids as there are televisions and a basketball hoop for kids to shoot while waiting.A great place for a relaxing beer and burger.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Good dinner enroute from Cincinnati to Rhode Island. Pub-type atmosphere, and busy on a Sunday football evening (a good sign). Wife had a cheesesteak - more than she could finish. I had the lamb chop special - very good. Lots of great desserts, but we didn't have any room left! Restaurant was recommended by local Courtyard Marriott - would eat here again.