“Quaint little place.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Clinton, New Jersey
“Quaint little place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

We have been here several times and every time I have had the Occo Bucco. It is always great. My husband had the bolognese and said it tasted like meat sauce. Had no carrots or a finish of cream. Good taste though. The bring your own bottle saves money. The caesar salad was large and very good-we shared. Salad is not included with dinners. They make pizza in a wood burning oven near the front door. Service was very good, but for a Sun. night, it wasn't very crowded.

• Visited April 2014

Barnegat, New Jersey
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Been here for dinner many times with my family and we have always had very good meals. My grandkids love to watch them make the pizza in their wood burning oven. Good value and a pleasant atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Peter H
Stockton, New Jersey
“Solid Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

This place has been a frequent of mine for takeout. The traditional calamari is one of my favorites, and the orange sauce is delicious. Also noticeable are the crab cakes with have delicious sauce on them.

Visited February 2014
Annandale, New Jersey
“Best Meal in a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

I had the Chicken Parm my wife the Tilapia Picatta. we loved them so much we went back the next might to have the pizza me the chicken parm my wife the arugala both fantastic.

Food great service great price great.

• Visited February 2014
Annandale
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Went here for dinner recently and was not wowed. Onion soup was good, eggplant parm was sub-par and pasta primavera was not good. The waiter was very nice, but the waitress didn't write our order down, and had to come back to the table twice to confirm it. Perhaps she should write it down next time. When we finished our bread, they took the basket away without asking if we wanted more. Would have been nice if a house salad was included with the meal, like other Italian restaurants in the area. The pizza looked good, but we didn't try it. Interior is dated. My husband said he would never go back. With Italian restaurants being a dime a dozen, I would skip this one and pick another place.

Visited January 2014