Quality Inn Ledgewood
Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington(Mount Arlington)
US$148
US$102
US$144
US$142
US$154
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I continually look forward to my monthly relaxing stay after a a very long tiring day. The staff is the best. Always been very helpful and accomodating. They seem to truly care about the quality of your stay. The rooms are cleaner and nicer than other similarly priced hotels that I've been to. I love having adequate parking for my truck and I appreciate using the exercise room. I really haven't found anything I don"t like about this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank lin h
NJ237, General Manager at Quality Inn Ledgewood, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

we checked our record but didn't find any guest name "Donna" from georgia and also if her cc got charged $50 on somewhere else than how come hotel is responsible for that.
We don't give our guest cc info to anybody.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Stopped here after a long day of driving. All the other motels were full. We checked in and given a room. Upon entering the smell almost knocked us down. It smelled like some kind of chemical smell. Went back to the front desk and asked for another room which was OK. The manager did go and look at the first room and check out the smell but never found out what the smell was all about. The second room had a slight smell also but for one night we put up with it. There was dog hair in the halls. No elevator to second floor. They did have a breakfast in the morning but we wanted to" get the heck out of Dodge" as soon as possible the next day. Unless they do some upkeep and I can really see this hotel losing income.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

Can't say I was too impressed, room was ok, clean,but smelled Of cigarettes ( it was a non-smoking room) the price was OK not to bad the bar was ok, service was Alittle slow food was ok, the garlic toast was hard as a rock. Wifi signal was very very very poor, really couldn't even use it, only real good thing I can say is they did have a lot of TV channels plus HBO.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I stay here all the time...its reasonablly cheap the food is great and the nightlife is amazing. Service with a smile ...rhe rooms where very clean and they have alot of TV channels.... the bar staff is very attentive and provide amazing service. Try one of the cheese steaks.... or an entree

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Average quality inn. This was the first time we have taken our dog to a pet friendly hotel and stayed in a pet friendly room. Overall the hotel was not too bad except for the smell in the pet friendly room. Called front desk to see if we could change the room, but they did not have any other comparable rooms available. They sent up air freshener which did not help too much. Do most pet friendly rooms have a smell?

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family