“Home is where "comfort" can be found”
Review of Swan Motel

Swan Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Linden
Swan Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Linden
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is my New Jersey vacation spot of choice. I always request an Executive Suite, on the Second or Third Floors, facing the 1&9 highway. The cost is very reasonable, and take a gander at what I get: King/Queen sized bed, 2 big screen flat TVs, Bedroom and Living separated, with a fold out Sofa Bed in the living room. Kitchenette with Fridge, Stove and Microwave. I am in close proximity to shopping malls, a movie theatre, the town of Linden, and Newark Airport! I was set on keeping this one as my "secret", but decided to share in the spirit of the season. Do give this location a try and share your experience with us.

Room Tip: Make your selection from the Executive Village
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 March 2013

it's so disgusting motel i've ever seen. i went to ny for traveling and i looked for a cheap motel. i found it in Linden but i had a dirty and smelling bad room. i had heard everything from next room when i was inside the room. you must be carefull if you stay this hotel. There are any number prostitutes and crackers in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Unal S
Reviewed 28 February 2013

The Swan was suggested to me based on price and the shuttle. I was expecting the worst, but was pleasantly surprised. Rooms are indeed small, but not unbearably so, and in good shape compared to other lower priced hotels, and are clean. Mattress was on the soft side for me, but not uncomfortable, I was very surprised when I found a flat screen tv on the wall and complimentary wifi. Staff is very friendly, and very helpful. Diner next door has pretty good food and will deliver to your room.

If I need a room in the area again, I would stay here.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We were in Linden may be a week after Sandy due to work and very few hotels had vacancy..and this was one of them..we payed $140 per nite...the room was very tiny...having placed the baggage(no closet or any sort of place available to place them else where) there was no room left to even walk around the bed..and the horrible part is that the bath tub(with shower) was in the bed room with just a shower curtain closing it..Thankfully the toilet with sink was separate with a door to close...

I stongly feel its not a place for family..There were a couple of questionable channels on the TV..it left me feeling disgusting bout the hotel..we checked out the very next morning..

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Anne12384
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I stayed at the Swan Motel for 2 months while I was on business in the area. It was a great place. Very clean and well kept. Staff very friendly and helpful. We had a full kitchen which help so much since I do not like to eat out very much. The room was comfortable and roomy. The staff was also helpful with area information and the shuttle service was great. I have been doing my job for the last 2 years and I have been everywhere. This is the #1 place I have stayed since doing my job. The only real issue we had was the internet was on the slow side and could not remote in my office with out a lapstick. If I just needed to surf the web it was fine. If I am ever in the area again I will postively stay there!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I stayed at the swan for almost a month, and they really take care of you. The shuttle you as though you have your own personal driver, they are happy to give tips and advice for New York excursions. New York is a short cheap train ride away.

Anytime I go to the east I will stay at the swan. Thanks so much!

Room Tip: The executive village at the swan has rooms that might as well be your own apartment. Full kitchen...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank brarew
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Would recommend this place to my parents ... Very clear ... Connected bar ... Decent location ... No breakfast ... Bad coffee ...overall a very good hotel .. I stayed in a suite for a Couple weeks for a job and didn't have one problem ... Oh smh free adults channels

• Stayed: December 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Linden
Super 8 Rahway/Newark
#2 of 2 in Carteret
Watt Hotel
Watt Hotel
#2 of 5 in Rahway

Been to Swan Motel? Share your experiences!