“A Step Above The Rest”
Review of Segovia Steakhouse

Segovia Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Segovia Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Little Ferry
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Arrived around 7:30 pm on a Friday night without reservations for a business dinner and were seated right away even though the place was packed. Orders were taken promptly, over all, the service was excellent and the food was top notch, before the appetizers were served a plate of their 'potato chips' was bought to the table and than another when the first was done, the shrimp and garlic appetizer was delicious. The entries were large (enough to take some home for dinner the following day) and all of the seafood was fresh and cooked just right.
Lets not forget the sangria, it's delicious. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We came here with another couple on their recommendation. I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed the appetizers, entree and cocktails. I would not hesitate to go back.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

My wife and I were surprised how busy this place was on a Monday night. The restaurant has a big enough parking lot and the place was nicer than we expected. We were lucky enough to be seated right away but many people after us waited on line (unless you made a reservation).
You better make a reservation if you were planning to go on a weekend for sure!
This place was very busy and filled with people.
House Sangria with red wine was nice. Segovia platter was huge and delicious. Paella Valenciana was good but a little salty on the bottom. Mixed it with some yellow rice that came with the platter and it was fine.

I would definitely visit again in the near future after making a reservation!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite go to places for a night of delicious food. The sangria is a must every time! The portions of the entrees are perfect for the price. The surf and turf is one of my favorite meals to order. Seafood is always very fresh. Ambiance is relaxed. Good for a family dinner as well.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We enjoyed an Excellent Tapas style Luncheon.
Tony(Mgr.) treated us like old/new friends and waiters were always vigilant to our whims.
We ordered and shared 5 different tapas favorites. They were all outstanding.
Best Escargot, sauteed octopus, garlic shrimp, oysters, potato crisps, I have ever enjoyed in NJ. Fresh, Hot and Deliciousious.... (yummy)
NYC quality and service at NJ comfortable prices.
Many loyal and local clients.
My opinion(level 90) is ...so far....Segovia is the only 5 star restaurant in NJ.