“Really Good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Short Hills, New Jersey
“Really Good”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Very friendly and efficient service. The food is well prepared and tasty. This place has evoke a fixture for y family and friends. Worth going.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Skater741

East Hanover, NJ
“Good food”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

The place looks like a cafe inside but the food is excellent. We went there on a Monday night and it was crowded. Make reservations. The entrance is in the back and it's a byob. The service was good. Dress code is very casual.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Harleygirl310
Morristown, New Jersey
“Service was not great, food was OK”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

People clearly regard the restaurant as being very good - it was nearly full on a Saturday night, just a bit before regular dinner time. The waiters were very nice, everyone was very nice.

I got the penne vodka which was pretty good, nothing special. I only had two complaints that made this experience just alright. The waiter specifically asked me whether or not I wanted peas on my penne vodka, I said no. I thought if he specifically asked, he would follow through. There were quite a bit of peas on my dish. Also, the waitress that left it at the table asked if I wanted cheese and I said yes. I wait a couple of minutes and she never brought the cheese, she clearly forgot considering the table next to us got cheese on their pasta dish.

Overall, the experience was literally just ok. Nothing too horrible, nothing great at all.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank avidrestauranter
new jersey
“great lunch place”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I eat here quite often. The paninis are fantastic and it comes with a small salad. The service can be a little slow but worth it!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank NewJerseySchmidty
Livingston, New Jersey
“Very pleasant surprise. Excellent food and nice service”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We went here for the first time and read that others generally praised the restaurant. The food was delicious. We ordered the chicken marsala and the chicken was so fresh and succulent. The vegetables which came with the dish were equally delicious and so well prepared. The meal was terrific and tasty. It was one of the best I have ever eaten. Another dish ordered was the herb roasted half chicken which came with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables. The chicken was so tasty and well seasoned. The mashed potatoes were perfect and excellent. We ordered the lentil soup which was also tasty. Even the bread on the table was very good. The atmosphere is relaxing and nice. We did not order dessert, but they looked delicious and freshly made. Our waiter was very attentive and the service was excellent. We will return!

• Visited February 2012