“Excellent dinner”
Review of Nero's Grille

Nero's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Nero's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 81 Restaurants in Livingston
Cross street: Hobart Gap Rd
Syracuse, New York
“Excellent dinner”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We picked Nero's at random while on a business trip in Livingston. It was a stormy hot July night and we were surprised at how busy the restaurant was and bustling with activity. We both ordered beef entrees and they were fantastic. Our waiter recommended appetizers and they did not disappoint. I would highly recommend Nero's.

• Visited July 2014

Livingston, New Jersey
“Disappointing ”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Came here for lunch and ordered a Cobb Salad. The greens referred to on the menu consisted of nothing but iceberg lettuce. As for the chicken that is supposed to be in the salad I think there was a total of two tablespoons. This place is not cheap. I have had better salads at Panera Bread.

1 Thank Julie T
Weston, Florida
“Oldie but Goodie”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The restaurant has been around forever yet still seems to work. The food is quite good, above average in price for the area, very good service, large portions and chock full of regulars.

My wife's New York strip steak was prepared perfectly and was a gigantic piece of meat, my salmon was expertly prepared and they were quite gracious in substituting side dishes.

All in all a very decent place

• Visited June 2014
“Nero's never disappoints”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Once again we had a family reunion at Nero's, and, as always, Nero's is our go to Italian Restaurant in northern New Jersey. My wife grew up in Livingston, so our family has met and dined there for many, many years. The front of the house and wait staff are always courteous,helpful and attentive. Both my wife and I had swordfish (mine was the daily special and recommended by our waitress) and both dishes were superb. We each had the house Prosecco, and their delicious carrot cake for desert. This restaurant will always be my home away from home.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Nathan W
Jupiter, Florida
“Great Seafood”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Raw clams are the best I've had and clams in an excellent red sauce over linguini served in a big pot was very enjoyable as well. Other people at our table liked the soft shells, salmon and steaks. Service was excellent with the waiter being very friendly as well as efficient. Overall a very good experience.

• Visited May 2014