“Modern version of an old fashioned diner.”
Review of Livingston Diner

Livingston Diner
Ranked #16 of 95 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Have eaten here many times. The food is good and is priced reasonably. I've had breakfast here. Eggs, hash, french toast. pancakes etc. All were done properly and the portions were generous. I had sandwiches and soups for lunch and again all were good. For dinner I've had fish, roast beef, salads etc. I've never had a bad meal here. Don't expect gourmet quality just good down home cooking.

2  Thank WildWillyR

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Went for early dinner on Saturday night. Everything was very good except lamb chops. While they were tasty, they were tough and somewhat fatty. Everyone else's meal was very good along with extensive sides.

1  Thank ams44
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

I visit often. Friendly staff. Food consistent. Prices good . Breakfast a favorite . Jose is the best! Enough said ! Always busy.

1  Thank Ann M
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Just ate here had friendly great service. I got the impression that people return here often as the staff knows the customers by name. Great Reubens.

1  Thank Margo N
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

I often take my elderly mother for breakfast or lunch and the service is very good and food is what is expected from a diner. The selection is very broad for breakfast and lunch. I have never had dinner but there is a large selection and variety of meat and fish offerings. The prices are very reasonable.