“My fave!”

Panevino Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Panevino Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Livingston
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State Route 10
Description: Panevino Ristorante is an Italian restaurant in Livingston NJ serving lunch, dinner, take out & catering with an outdoor patio for dining & private events.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

A friend just inboxed me on FB and told me I live at this place. That's how much I go there and the staff rareley have to take my order, they already know it. Try the Tropicale salad and the tiramisu!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

a disappointing dinner. i used to enjoy this spot, but hadn't dined here in a while. the atmosphere is the same, and the outside patio is nice, but that does not compensate for the food or service. i really don't remember the prices being so out of line. a glass of house chadonnay was $11- that is absurd!!! and a personal 10" pizza with cheese and mushrooms $17- equally ridiculous. we asked for ricotta for one of our pastas- they don't have it- ever. how does an italian restaurant not have ricotta?? not sure why we ordered dessert, but we did. my partners cheescake was good, but my tirimisu was devoid of any espresso flavor. the service was fair. will never be back.

2  Thank lisa h
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We have been eating at Panevino for approx 20 years. It's one of the best restaurants in our area. The staff is professional, courteous and happy. The food is always fresh whichever day of the week. If you love Brick Oven Pizza this is the place for you. Everything from the Fresh Bread and Butter to Homemade Tiramasu leaves your mouth wanting more. Some items are pricey but I prefer paying a little more for a delicious meal than paying less for something mediocre. Try the Ice Tea and the Sangria

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had my baby shower here and everything was great! The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. Everyone said how good the food was which when you are serving 40 or so people at the same time is always a huge complement. While planning the shower Mary and Bernadette were amazing, answering all of our questions, and accommodating our requests. This will be a place we continue to go and enjoy. Thank you for a great shower and amazing day!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Having eaten at Panevino's in the past, I suggested to a friend that we go there for lunch. We were greeted as cordially as can be and shown an available table. The waiters was also jovial and courteous and professional, I don't usually name names, by Jason was great. His recommendations were right on and the meals came out as expeditiously as the time it took to make them.
The Calamari was crunchy and the sauce was not overpowering. Eggplant dish came out looking like it just came from a "Gourmet" magazine photo shoot.
My friend said it was delicious and was very happy.
We had a side of Broccoli Rabe and the bean soup which was also well made.
The coffee at the end was strong and completed the meal the way it should.
The reason for the 4 rather than the five, was the high sone level of the noise in the main inside dining room.
Unfortunately, when this place gets crowed the noise is not absorbed into the terracotta flooring. Although it makes the restaurant take on a well defined mediterranean look, some sort of noise absorption in the ceilings or walls would help tremendously. When you come with a business associate for lunch you really want to be able to hear, and this is difficult to do. So if you want some good food, nice ambiance, value and not mind talking over everyone, this is the right restaurant.