“Going downhill”

88 Cafe
Ranked #32 of 81 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Going downhill”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I have been getting takeout from cafe88 since they opened. The people are very nice however lately I've noticed that the quality of the food is going downhill. Some of the dishes we have had lately were either bland or just plain bad. They also gave me the wrong take out order which is a problem. It's unfortunate,

Livingston, New Jersey
“Fresh Counts”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

A full service asian cusine with the freshest vegtables in all dishes that require fresh vegtables everyday/

Visited November 2013
Stamford, Connecticut
“Decent, Not Great”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I had the vegetarian hot & sour soup, tofu and mixed vegetables and two pieces of sashimi. The soup was very good. I did not like the fact that the mixed vegetables was basically one or two only. I did ask for no peppers, but they didn't substitute. The sashimi was average. I didn't find it to be of highest grade, but did feel the price was a bit high for what I received. Decent place to eat despite my review, just need to manage my ordering better so I get what I want.

Visited September 2013
Livingston nj
“This is a Very Good Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The food would be described as excellent by most reviewers however since my father owned a part of Lum Fongs Chinese Restaurant in New York I will hold Chinese restaurants to a higher standard than most. The fish was excellent, the same for the cold noodles with seasame and other dishes that we have had fall no lower than very good. The atmosphere is modern and clean. We recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
Short Hills, New Jersey
“Very Good”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Whether take out or eat in, the food is fresh, tasty, well prepared. They throw in either seaweed salad or edamame if the takeout order is large enough.

Decor is modern and clean looking.

Service is generally prompt and pleasant.

Visited September 2013