“Pizza Gets A Top Rating!!!”

Anthony Marra's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony Marra's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 81 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Livingston nj
“Pizza Gets A Top Rating!!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This was our first visit. Basil, San Marzo Tomatoes and excellent Cheese lead this to a top rating for Pizza. This new restaurant has an excellent reputation in Livingston for Pizza. I am looking forward to our next visit to try other dishes. The interior atmosphere is also excellent. As for outdoor seating it is very well done but it is still situated in a parking lot.

• Visited August 2014

West Orange
“Fantastic Chicken Savoy”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We first visited this restaurant in April of this year, as it was recommended as a newly opened restaurant. We were accustomed to going to an old, established restaurant in Belleville, with no ambiance and rude staff, but great Chicken Savoy.

Marra's Chicken Savoy is outstanding, and so much so, that we have not been back to Belleville, but instead, have gone back to Marra's each week to order that dish. Tonight will be be our eighth visit -- it's that good!

It's a busy place -- yes the noise level is high -- so don't go for a romantic dinner for two. Instead, go for tastefully prepared food. Or go earlier, or later, as the crowd thins out.

• Visited May 2014
New Jersey
“Poor experience at Marra's in Livingston”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I've always enjoyed the food at Marra's. First there was the restaurant in Roseland and again the one in Springfield. So when I had the first chance to dine at the new restaurant in my home town I was looking forward to at the least a good experience. I was very disappointed..As I stepped into the place the I immediately sensed the high noise level. Mind you the place was only 1/2 full during a quiet midweek night.and I can't imagine what it would be like if full. Now for the food. The menu is quite limited but I was happy to see that one of my favorite dishes their Chicken Giambotta.was there. Unfortunately on the name was the same. the dish came out mostly chicken wings and a few small pieces of other parts,I asked for it to include some sausage. Well both the chicken and sausage were over cooked and fairly dry. As for the thin sliced potatoes,well they were not thin and not crispy as I requested. My wife ordered chicken savoy. Her dish was also prepared overcooked and not very tasty. On the plus side the decor is pleasant and the service acceptable. There are too many better choices for neighborhood Italian restaurants in the area to offer a much better dining experience.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank lowdown10
West Orange
“A wonderful new venue . . .”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

. . . recently opened in the heart of Livingston. A BYOB, and this restaurant is a gem. The food was tastefully prepared and beautifully presented. Service was excellent. Tasteful decor and a great menu and reasonable prices. A must!!

• Visited April 2014