“Great food, quality service”
Review of Ming Ying

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ming Ying
Ranked #61 of 135 Restaurants in Long Branch
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

if you are thinking of getting a quick and delicious chinese for lunch or dinner, this place is a great place to have it. the food is really good and they offer a lot of food choices. food always comes out fresh and hot. place is bustling yet clean. people there are friendly and provide good service despite tons of calls for delivery and pick up. best chinese food in the area! you can't go wrong with it...

Reviewed 14 December 2012

This is our choice of chinese food in the area. It has great value for your dollar and they are fast. Many times we will pick up a combination dinner from here and Izu Sushi just across the street. The bestof both worlds.

1  Thank GW145
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Ming Ying offers excellent delivery service and has the best shrimp dumplings and thai beef noodle dish in town. We are always pleased with the food and service, and don't order from any other place, anymore. FIVE STARS!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Before I retired I spent a great deal of time in Long Branch. I would always get lunch and go up to the ocean and eat. The food has always been good and I have been going here for many years. I think they have the best Shrimp Chow Mein and I order it hot and spicy with hot oil and sometimes they look at me funny but it works for me. Shrimp or chicken and broccoli, wonton soup, it's all good. If you're in Long Branch and get a hankerin' for Chinese, give it a try.

Reviewed 23 May 2011

This place is great! They have good food at a great price and they are very fast with delivery and often deliver much quicker than the stated time.

1  Thank RahulMD