I stayed here during one of the several snow storms. All I have to say is this place is fantastic. The lobby was something out of an HGTV show, so elegant yet trendy. Big focal point is the floor-to-ceiling picture of a Queen Elizabeth II stamp, made entirely of ivory buttons no less. The room was comfortable. All white with color accents (i.e. the rug, wall fixtures, lamps, etc.) very very chic and THE MOST COMFORTABLE BED I HAVE EVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF LAYING MY BODY ON...if I could've fit it in my suitcase I would've taken it home. Seriously you don't know what comfort is until you wrap yourself in that down comforter on that bed, trust me. Its location within a residential/commercial complex was different, but in a good way. Its not full service, so being surrounded by a dozen various restaurants to choose from was awesome. And the fact that people actually live around the hotel, everywhere had a good crowd so you never feel alone or awkward. The front desk attendants were helpful and cheery, very accommodating. Overall, I would definitely suggest a stay here. Its a nice little getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bungalow Hotel is the Jersey Shore's only authentic boutique hotel. Located in Pier Village, just steps from the Atlantic Ocean. All rooms have oversized king beds, flat screen tvs, fireplaces, wet bar with refrigerators, and original art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Bungalow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalow Hotel Long Branch
- Bungalow Hotel New Jersey/Long Branch