This is a nice place and the owner is very accommodating of any special needs. It is a reasonable distance to walk to the beach. My one complaint is that sometimes charm seems to outweigh function. We stayed 2 nights. The first night was very nice. The second night the thin walls became a problem for about an hour. I understand from a previous response as to why the sound problem exists but it can be a problem. The other problem we had was that the wifi did not reach our room (#6). In fairness to the owner, we never told her so perhaps that was something easily fixed, perhaps not.
I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedars & Beeches Inn, the only bed and breakfast in Long Branch features 14 individually decorated rooms, each with private bath, telephone, television, am/fm radio, air conditioning, ceiling fans, complimentary wi-fi and of course, daily breakfast. On site parking, wrap around porch, a few blocks from the beach, Pier Village, Monmouth Medical, Monmouth Racetrack and Monmouth University. The perfect spot for individuals or groups; for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cedars & Beeches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedars & Beeches Hotel Long Branch
- Cedars And Beeches
- Cedars Beeches Long Branch
- Cedars & Beeches New Jersey/Long Branch