“Back to my Fav!”

Nunzio's Pizzeria and Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 132 Restaurants in Long Branch
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Pizza and more
Shrewsbury, New Jersey
“Back to my Fav!”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

It was to long of a break and finally the re-opening....they close for the month of Feb and first week of March, sadly for us, but they are the most hard working family in the food business so they deserve a VK. But, as we know all good thIngs are worth the wait, and they NEVER disappoint for me. PIZZA, PIZZA, PIZZA bring it! No one can compare .... Love it! All the offs is great but that PIZZA!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank njphilly

Utah
“Great pizza, great local place.”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This place is very simple. If you want really good pizza, nice atmosphere and fair prices head to Nunzio's. The pizza was great, the service was good, and the price is right on. I wish I could give some detailed review but it is very straight forward here. Great pizza, great prices, what else do you need. Keep it simple! Head over as soon as you can and have some pie. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited March 2013
Shrewsbury, New Jersey
“Still "The Best"”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I've decide that it doesn't pay to go food shopping, because why bother?! I can come here and have a dinner as good as home, and spend less! Every time I cane have a different meal, and the soup the best .....

• Visited January 2013
West Long Branch, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,360 helpful votes
“One of the originals”
Reviewed 21 December 2012

I grew up in Long Branch, and this was the very first pizza parlor (as they used to be called "back then") that my parents took me to. My grandparents used to go here. My parents went here before I was even born. This is a Long Branch original, and they still make the best thin crust pizza pie ever. You don't come here for the ambiance, you come here to get good, honest and delicious pizza. Keep your cardboard tasting pizza chains, I'll stick with the real thing.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank MiouMiou
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Outstanding pizza probably one of the best in Long branch!!!”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

This is a wonderful little Italian pizzeria in Long branch. The minute you walk in the door, the staff makes you feel like your family. The pizza is probably the best in Long branch and probably anywhere else on the Jersey shore. This is one of my favorite restaurants in the area, and I try to eat here at least once a month If not more. Only downside is that they don't accept credit cards and they don't deliver.

• Visited November 2012