“Love this place..always a treat”
Review of Richard's Deli

Richard's Deli
Ranked #46 of 146 Restaurants in Long Branch
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Love this place. You sit down and immediately give you a lazy Susan with cole slaw, macaroni salad and pickles. All delicious as is everything else there including soups, sandwiches,main courses as well as catered platters. Pay attention to the hours they are opened.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Any place that serves you pickles, coleslaw and macaroni salad as a free appetizers gets a thumbs up from me. The Reuben was tasty, as was the matzo ball soup. It is BYOB also. Good place for a lunch or light supper.

1  Thank R F
Reviewed 3 June 2015

We've been here many times over the years - both to eat in, and to take out. Food is consistently fresh, and excellent. Service has always been excellent.

1  Thank Alan9Pal
Reviewed 16 November 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by friends but I was underwhelmed.
I liked that the service was fabulous. My coffee cup was always full, etc. I liked that they brought pickles and salads to the table right away, old school style. I did not care for the Pastrami Sandwich I ordered. It seemed small for a deli. It was, however the right amount to eat and I did not leave hungry. It is just not what you typically expect from a good deli. The price reflected the size; it was fair. You should know this going in, though. Overall just an OK deli. Lots of available parking in their lot the day we went.

Reviewed 13 October 2014

Considering the owner is Italian, I think my title says a lot. My mom and I had lunch here over Columbus Day weekend. The restaurant was nearly full, and had a lot of customers coming in and out while we were there. My mom and I shared a large Corned Beef & Pastrimi sandwich. The Corned Beef was very good, and had almost no fat on it. I also had the bean and lentil soup, which was served thick and hot. Plenty of beans and lentils, and a lot of sweet sausage--well, I did say, Jewish style, not Kosher. My mother also had a potato knish, which I sampled. That was also very good.

I thought the prices were very reasonable, with tax and tip we had an enjoyable lunch for less than $25.