“Great Experience!!!”

Ocean Court by the Sea
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Long Branch
Reviewed 16 July 2012

My friend and I stumbled on this Motel accidentally on a 90 degree Saturday....A guest had just cancelled and the staff at the Motel told me to stick around they would get a me a room..... they were more than accomodating for a last minute booking.... the rooms were clean and the prices reasonable...its a literal walk from the beach...sat on the beach til midnight no one said a word.... the staff was more than friendly, also the Manager and Owner.... Can't wait to go back.....Thank you James and Lucy...hope to see you guys real soon......

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bonnie L

Reviewed 21 May 2012

My friends and I love to go out and spend time by the beach, making Ocean Court by the Sea a prime location.We were looking for a hotel that was right on the beach and on the boardwalk, and that is exactly what we got. We are not ones to take note of renovation, but Ocean Court by the Sea clearly renovated and did an excellent job doing it. Not only was the place clean and prime with its location but also the staff was actually really nice and helpful. We enjoyed every part of our stay and we are definitely booking here again. I definitely advise you to stay at the Ocean Court by the Sea and check it out for yourselves.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank PETTY_12
Reviewed 17 May 2012

This place was really great, especially because it was right by the sea. It was newly renovated and included very polite staff. The place in itself accommodated to everything that i needed for just a low price! My friends and I stayed for the weekend and really enjoyed ourselves. I would suggest this hotel to anyone that is down the shore. Definitively worth staying again!

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Joo A
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I travel alot, and this hotel stuck really stuck out from many of the places my family and I stay at. Things went by so smoothly. The hotel is really nice and modern, you can tell its recently been renovated. The staff was super nice and friendly, and they accomodated anything we needed.. the hotel was directly on the beach, and so it was really easy on me to take the kids back and forth! the scenery was beautiful and peaceful-and it was just so convenient..their prices were really good too, they can definitely expect me and my family staying there again!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Sarah327
Reviewed 8 May 2012

My wife and I wanted to take a break from work and the kids so we decided to go to the jersey shore for 3 days. We went on the last week of April. Amazing renovations!!! The new rooms really look good feels like a 5 star hotel. Being right by the beach was an amazing experience, especially in Jersey and we've traveled around the world. Great customer service, Paradise right next to home. Can't wait to come back here with the kids!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank John B
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I visited this motel last month during the beautiful weather we had. My kids were able to play in the sand and my wife and I were able to keep an eye on them from our motel room. It was extremely convenient to all of the restaurants in the area. Our first night, we ate at the greek place, which I have to say is a little overrated. The food there was not as good as we hoped, but the pizza place was very good. You have to try the chocolate covered apples from the chocolate store! We also visited the supermarket in town and got a couple of burgers and hotdogs and put them on the grill on the premises. We enjoyed the nice weather, the accommodations were nice and clean, room looked new, and my family enjoyed their stay. we will be back

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tom c
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I’ve been to long branch several times. This hotel is literally right across the street from the beach and next to the boardwalk. This place has undergone major renovations to the rooms. Brand new bathrooms and hardwood floors and comfortable beds and at the cheapest rate. This place is awesome!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Cedars & Beeches
Cedars & Beeches
#3 of 4 in Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown

Been to Ocean Court by the Sea? Share your experiences!