“We Love It!”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2011

Love TP! Always Great Food! Great Atmosphere! Great, Friendly Staff!
We've been to 4 TP locations and TP Never Disappoints! The food is always fresh, nice portions and Delish! Overall Good Vibe! Worth the wait for a table! Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Turning Point

Reviewed 8 May 2011

I heard great things about Turning Point, and it certainly lived up to the hype. I was in "healthy eating" mode, and their selections were healthy, but they didn't taste like it! Huge portions too...

Reviewed 7 May 2011

Located in Pier Village with views of the ocean, this is a great place for breakfast. Try the chicken pesto panini or the oatmeal.

Reviewed 10 January 2011

I would say that Turning Point is just "ok" if you are a vegetarian. Maybe their meat-based breakfasts are tastier. Nice atmosphere though.

Reviewed 3 January 2011

I can't believe I'm writing a restaurant review on TripAdvisor for a brunch place. But Turning Point is just amazing. I've been 4 or 5 times, and every time I love it more. The menu is varied and interesting (without being weird), the staff is extremely nice, the place is pretty and clean, the prices are reasonable, etc. I love bringing new people to eat there. (I just wish it stayed open past 3:00 . . . ) I'm looking forward to going again.