“Turn around...not worth the wait”
Review of Turning Point

Turning Point
Ranked #2 of 138 Restaurants in Long Branch
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We had lunch there a few weeks ago. People had recommended
this place. we went for lunch waited almost 30 minutes for a table then it took a while for the service. It was busy BUT...how long does it take to get a sandwich and a salad. Nothing to write home about here kids... I hear it is better for breakfast and the one in Westfield is better too...

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The food is always good and quality and service is consistent. Prepare to wait, especially in summer. Breakfast is better than lunch. It's probably the best breakfast in LB.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We had a late breakfast/brunch at Turning Point. We ordered basic eggs, potatoes and breakfast meat. The eggs were average but the potatoes were not seasoned at all and were cut in small cubes that were hard. We also had a chicken sandwich on wheat pita topped with melted cheeses. Very small amount of chicken covered in melted cheeses served with a good amount of mixed salad. The chicken sandwich not recommended but the salad was very good, fresh and crispy with tomatoes, red onions & other salad stuff. After the order was placed it took about 20 min to be served. No dinner is served. I would return to this restaurant. Its clean, well decorated, servers are friendly and willing to please the customer and prices are reasonable. I saw someone with a dish that look like Lobster eggs benedict. Looked yummy.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is a breakfast review. This is a staples for breakfast near the ocean in long branch. It is in Pier Village. There can be a wait for breakfast. The outside seating has a partial view of the ocean. They have a reasonable number of choices for breakfast (e.g., eggs, omelets, etc.) and the prices are OK. You can order coffee made with a French press so you know it is fresh. We tried the Kona coffee (about $10) for around 3 cups. Given it is Kona I was not surprised by the price (regular coffee is less expensive). I was disappointed by the Kona. I do not necessary blame the restaurant. In my opinion Kona coffee has been going downhill for the past 30 years. Not sure why. Generally, the food is good however I do not like their breakfast potatoes.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I went to Turning Point and walked away smiling. We sat outside, service was quick and pleasant and, most of all, the lobster Benedict was ethereal and blissful! There were several mouth watering temptations on the menu but if you love lobster as much as I do, this place for this dish is a must! You will not be disappointed!