“Great Brunch!”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been here a few times when visiting Pier Village in Long Branch. They have a wonderful and varied menu. Everytime I eat there I have a great meal. The dishes are creative takes on classics. I had Popeye Skillet last time and it was a hearty dish that held me all day. Coffee and drinks are great too.

No complaints! Friendly staff. The only thing - wait times can be long. It's a popular place.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Or the wait is endless. I love this restaurant. Brunch is my favorite meal and Turning Points never fails to please. The food, location, coffee are perfect, and yes, they are pet friendly if you eat outside.

1  Thank Laurie W
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Very quaint and pretty cafe with a great menu. Staff were friendly and I would imagine this place is always busy in high season. We had a great breakfast here

Reviewed 4 May 2018

We live in Pier Village and go to Turning Point at least once a week. The food is consistently good, and the menu is a nice change from most breakfast spots. The menu contains equal parts tradition and creativity. One of my favorite things about TP is that they offer a wide variety of French Press coffees that you press yourself at the table.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

great place for breakfast or lunch. You can't miss. I just reviewed the chain, as I've eaten in several of the restaurants. Never a bad experience.