“Great Bolognese!”
Review of Sirena Risorante

Sirena Risorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Sirena Risorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 135 Restaurants in Long Branch
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My wife and I ate here last year. Then, my wife, my friend Phil and I ate here a few months ago. The wait was long - but that's what happens when the food is good and you go out to eat on a Saturday night. Food was excellent - very tasty bolognese. Service was pretty good. Food is a little pricey but I would go back in a heartbeat. My wife and friend Phil got seafood. Wife loved the scallops. Phil will eat anything, so you can't go by his opinion; however, he eat everything but the napkin.

1  Thank Tony G

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The food is wonderful, the staff attentive and the view is wonderful. It's one of my favorite places to eat.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Returned to Sirena on Saturday evening after having been there about a year ago. We were promptly seated, and the waiter did a very good job explaining specials, wine list questions, and the pace of service we were interested in. My wife and I shared the special app, a crostini with figs and ricotta cheese with a honey drizzle....great! We also shared the beet salad which was also outstanding. We both chose a pasta for dinner and both were fresh, and excellent. The wine was as explained and delicious. Atmosphere us energetic, but not obtrusive as was the case the previous evening. We will be back on our next visit to Long Branch.

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Beautiful location at Pier Village make this a special spot. Enjoyed pizza and salad with an ocean view.....a perfect lunch! The food was fresh and well prepared. I would recommend the pizza....crust is just right and funghi was particularly yummy. thought the service was good until I heard another server mention specials that we never heard about....then coffee refills were not offered so maybe service could be more attentive.

1  Thank Nava1203
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This restaurant is right on the ocean and has outside dining. We went for my husband's birthday and really enjoyed the food. The claim Casino were so good. Also had portabella mushrooms which were delicious. Our main course which was excellent was the bolognese which has beef, veal and pork. Service was very good and not too pricey for a birthday dinner with drinks. Would recommend.