“A pizza place worth visiting”
Review of Pezzo Pizza 2

Pezzo Pizza 2
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Long Valley
Cuisines: Italian
Long Valley, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A pizza place worth visiting”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My wife and I have eaten several times at Pezzo's 2 and it is one of the best pizza places we have ever eaten in. The food is excellent, staff top notch and atmosphere is cozy. Its a pizza place and the BEST in the Valley!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank K_N_LongValley

New Jersey
“Fantastic pizzeria.”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I'm baffled by the recent poor review. Pezzo is not a fine Itslian dining establishment - it's a pizza place. And it's a damn good one. Their sauce, crust and toppings are the best in the area. Fresh ingredients are used (mushrooms aren't canned, for example). Their pasta, wraps, cheesesteaks, etc. are all very good. The shop is new and clean and the service prompt.

Happy to have them in town.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank sunworshipper
Long Valley, New Jersey
“OMG SOOO GOOD!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I too am really surprised at the "Poor Quality" review. Long Valley did need a good pizza place and Pezzo's finally came! My kids and I have eaten there many times now and the quality of the food is consistently top notch. The owners/managers are always there behind the counter watching over everything being cooked. They are Italians if that makes a difference to you, so it is authentic food. The garlic knots are heaven, overloaded with real garlic (the garlic bread has a tomato/garlic sauce on it, which I guess the other reviewer didn't like - but I've seen that in other pizza places). And yes, there is always a bit of a line for take out at dinner hour....because it's GOOD!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jane M
“Great food - other review is wrong”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I was shocked to read the review "inferior quality" - I don't know where they ate, but I have eaten here many times with chicken pram a favorite and never once was it made with frozen round discs of chicken. I am Italian and the food is great!
I have been there when there is a line out the door to be seated, you don't have that at a place with poor food. Maybe the other review was written by their competition cause its truly false

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Travelcritic24
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

amazing this is the top long valley italian restaurant could not ask for anything ask for a more friendly environment than this the pizza is perfecto! I love everything about this place

• Visited March 2013