“Dont Waste your time!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shore Club Crab House Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Longport
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Please dont waste your time!!!! The food is below average! I keep my boat in this Marina and have tried them several times writing the past experiences off as bad luck! I must have BAD LUCK! Lobster Caesar Salad? Lobster right out of a can, watery as **** and smelled like ammonia. French onion soup? Yea was not well 2hrs later! Service? Need some training! The last time they lost my credit card? Girl said she gave it to my wife? Funny my wife was sitting next to me? Server says that's not your wife? I said no you gave it to someones elses wife? Never got a sorry or anything? Just excuses and that she didn't know where it went!! Never never again!!! I dont care how convenient! With all the places to eat I have no idea how this place stays open? NEVER BUSY! Go to Dairy Queen up the road for a better meal and service! FYI the picture in this add is not current or even this restaurant!

There are newer reviews for Shore Club Crab House Bar & Grill

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Party of six, maybe three tables with patrons around us. Waiter forgets one person in our party. We remind him, because now he forgets her drink. Again, we remind this bald waiter,so now we tell the hostess,then the manager.. No one comes. Complain again. We're just about done our meal and here comes her order. This waiter actually found it funny.. When we were leaving I stopped a woman who claimed to be the mgr and co-owner who flat out said that she didnt care.

Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

Second trip was awful. This women manager was upset that two of us wanted to sit at a larger table when the place was empty! The restaurant was not even busy. We had service that was lacking experience and found this place to be inconsistent since our first waitress we loved no longer worked there. We will not be returning to this over priced, poorly run restaurant. Drive up the street for better options.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Sat at the bar, had drinks and appetizers. Huge TV's, friendly barmaids, had appys and salad, food was ok, although the long hots were just that, hottt.
You pay for the view in the drink prices, and my bar bill was 70% of the bill, but we did sit there for 3 hours.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Went with a large group for dinner and picked the now Cafe Luciano. Nice facility with beautiful views but downhill from there. It was so loud that you could barely have a conversation other than with the person seated beside you The appetizers were the highlight of our dinner. It would be worth going back for drinks and apps. Main courses were uninspired and bland. The waiter dumped a plate of pasta on one of our guests and other than sweeping up the mess and giving her a glass of club soda to clean up, that was it. We skipped dessert and still had a hefty bill to pay - and the majority of our group were not drinking. We are not in a hurry to return for dinner.