“Great Local Diner”
Review of Lyndhurst Diner

Lyndhurst Diner
Ranked #18 of 81 Restaurants in Lyndhurst
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after a long night of flying into Newark on the way to my childhood home. I had the cheese raviolis which could have possibly been the best I’ve ever had. My wife had the Lentil soup (made from scratch each day) and she did say it was the best ever!! Our waiter gave us a couple containers extra to bring home too!! The kids had Fettuccine Alfredo, egg omelet and chicken fingers - they all liked them a lot!! Service was great and we really enjoyed eating here even if it was late at night. Definitely recommend this place!!!

1  Thank BeefPit

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Every time we eat at this diner it's the same thing the service is terrible the food is ok and the cashier has no customer service skills you have to thank them for the terrible experience

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Was seated as soon as I entered and brought water right away. Served a hot cup of coffee quickly. Good friendly service by the waitress. Old style diner. There’s a separate extensive breakfast menu with the typical diner selections. The scrambled eggs and sausage was good size portion for the price. Well prepared.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Lyndhurst Diner has an extensive menu, with plenty of selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner and late night. The restaurant is very clean and well lit inside. Comfortable booths makes for an enjoyable dining experience. We stopped in after dinner time and it was not overly crowded, so service was quick and efficient and food delivered quickly also. Prices are reasonable and the home cooked food is delicious and properly cooked. The outside parking lot is big and well lit. Not sure about wheelchair accessibility so best to check beforehand. A comfortable diner with good food.

1  Thank bob2bkk
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Around. French toast just how I like it! The Taylor, egg and chesese is the best around! There are so many diners but this is my favorite for breakfast.

1  Thank Rosiet150