Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
Expedia.comUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
PricelineUS$152
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed here two nights for work. A bit of a challenge to get here cause of traffic, but all better when I arrived due to friendly staff. Room was clean and roomy. So is the bathroom. A bit noisy from traffic, but can’t blame the hotel for that. Lobby restaurant is good, but. If fancy. Very friendly service and quick service. Will return for work purposes.

Reviewed 24 April 2019

First of all shout out to Omar & Ms Stephenson at the front desk. They are so friendly and helpful! I noticed that they knew a lot of people by name. That showed me that they paid attention to detail. It also showed me that they had a lot of repeat business, which shows they have to be a great place to stay (and they are).

The rooms have been refreshed, and were clean. The shower was hot with good pressure. The location is good, right by the highway. I had a great night sleep. The bed is very comfortable, and the room quiet.

I will be back to this hotel when staying in the area again.

Thanks!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank flyou
Reviewed 2 April 2019 via mobile

I would agree with reviews saying this hotel is a little dreary and dated, though it does seem like they are working to improve it. The staff were very friendly and they must get a fair amount of regulars, as they knew several guests by name and what they typically ordered! I thought that was a nice touch. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The in-room fridge had a louder “hum” to it, but it was like a white noise machine so I actually liked it! The water was HOT and came on fast. I really like the new way Marriott amenities are provided in the shower (in larger pump containers) instead of the wasteful individual bottles. I would come back here without question.

Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

Construction wasn’t completed in the new place for my disabl d mom and aunt! They were more than accommodating and pleasant! The man at the bistro gave us the best service imaginable! The lady who checked us in was the best front desk person ever! This place should get a thousand stars!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

Rooms appear to have been redone, yet the building itself is old. Parking lot is smaller, and when I visited, there were a million kids staying in the hotel, complete with buses parked in the lot outside. Parking along the fence led to nails in both my back tired, which meant almost $1000 in repairs. This place could be so much better if they took care of the grounds a bit better and if the heater/ air units were renovated to be more efficient and quieter.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Bret E, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Tour and travel groups are a significant part of most hotels overall revenue.

There is ample parking for all guests between the main parking area and 300 parking spots located in the parking garage.

We have had no renovations or work done which would warrant nails in our parking and no similar complaints. Our grounds are maintained weekly by an outside contractor and daily by our internal team.

Thank you for your feedback.

Bret Esbrandt