“Old school Italian, pleases all the senses, outstanding service. Highly recommend.”

Angelo's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 74 Restaurants in Lyndhurst
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Italian cuisine with full bar. Dine-in and takeout. Lunch and Dinner: Tuesday-Friday, Sunday. Dinner: Tuesday-Sunday. Closed Mondays. Specialties: Shrimp with Sauce (hot, medium, or sweet) & Biscuit; Homemade Manicotti; Veal Milanese, Veal Parmigiana; Eggplant Parmigiana; Shell Steak (NY Strip), Filet Mignon; Lobster Tails; Chicken Parmigiana; Pastas. (Please note: the menu linked to our TripAdvisor page is completely wrong, as you probably will surmise! We don't control that TripAdvisor feature.)
Venice, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Eggplant just right, sauce rich flavorful, crisp bread, terrific Pinot Grigio, customers obviously pleased to be there. Will return if we pass this way again...

• Visited August 2013

Northern New Jersey
“Traditional Italian food at its best”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Our family has visited Angelo's on several occasions, particularly when we have our craving for traditional italian food. The restaurant is very consistent and the food and service are always great. The menu consists of traditional italian dishes and alcohol is served in the premises. The restaurant has been at its location for as long as I can remember. Prices are reasonable and there is plenty of parking onsite although I have seen it full on occasion. My only complaint is that credit cards are not accepted so if visiting this place, make sure that you bring some cash with you.

• Visited April 2013
AngelosRistorante, Manager at Angelo's Restaurant, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for the kind review! Good news - although we had been cash-only for many years, we now accept credit and debit cards - MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and Amex.
new jersey
“Tasty Italian food”
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I love Italian food and look for good restaurants all the time. Angelo's is top 2 on my list along with paisano's in Rutherford :) My friend recommended this to me and am glad I went. It has a nice bar and a good selection of wine. One can either have the house wine which is decent or order a bottle.

For appetizers, we tried the shrimp with buiscuit and clam oreganata and for dinner we had shrimp with pasta and marinara pasta whch were very tasty. The service was very good too.

I would definitely go back again.

• Visited November 2012
Cumming, Georgia
“For Italian Food- This is a HIGHLY Recommend”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Our family was gathering from different parts of the country for a funeral. One of us had a delayed flight so by the time we gathered at our hotel it was almost 9 pm. We called ahead and asked Angelo's if they were still open and could accommodate our group of 7.

They were kind and gracious enough on a Thursday night to say that if we left our hotel right away they would wait for us. They not only waited for us, but much to my surprise we were NOT rushed through our dinner.

We all ordered different entrees and every single person raved about their meal. Pasta was cooked al dente as it should and all food was served piping hot. My ravioli did not include a salad so I ordered one ala carte. The waiter suggested that I share the family style salad which was being served with the entrees which included a salad. There was plenty of salad to go around and the salad with radish, tomato and onion besides just lettuce, was delicious. It has been 30 years since I was in a restaurant which served fresh radishes in their salads!

Again, I would highly recommend Angelo's for anyone looking for pure Italian cuisine.

• Visited October 2012