“High-tech and Unexpected”

Escape Room Madison
Ranked #5 of 11 things to do in Madison
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape Room Madison is New Jersey's newest Escape Room Game! Players have 60 minutes to solve the mysteries of the room and get out before time expires! The Lost Cabin: Book Of Souls is currently open and taking reservations. Our King Arthur's Castle themed room will be opening in early 2017. We can also accommodate corporate team building events. Please call for reservations and availability.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I have done many escape rooms, and this (the Cabin) was by far the most unique one. The challenges were much more high-tech and intricate than anything I'd seen with lots of things happening that seem unrelated but need to be combined to make something happen, many unique types of locks and ways to unlock info, etc. it is designed for a big group of people and I'd suggest you plan on accommodating that. Our group of 6 was unsuccessful in a hysterical and frustrating way! The challenges weren't the only well-designed aspect, but he atmosphere was solid as well. The staff was friendly and enthusiastic and very good-naturedly walked us through the remaining few steps once our time was up. Overall, an awesome way to have fun with some friends! We will be back for their new room soon!

2  Thank Skinewyork

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

This was my first experience with an escape room, but I was blown away! The experience was so much fun and will planned. Puzzle solutions were challenging and intricate. I couldn't believe the level of detail they have put into the puzzle solutions! Something I would definitely love to do again! We'll be back as soon as the second room is open!!!!!