“Great For An Inexpensive Fresh Lunch”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yuki Hana Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 67 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Yuki Hana does a great job on New Jersey sushi. Remember, we're not in New York or Japan. The food always tastes fresh. They do a great Spider Roll. The staff is incredibily polite.

The lunch Bento Boxes are a great deal. Dumplings, Miso Soup, Ginger Salad, a California Roll and a serving of Chicken Teriyaki is just one example. All for around $10.00! Even better, you can get it as a take-out item!

This is where I went to introduce my Mom to sushi. Now she's in there more than I am.

PS-No Liquor License! BYOB!

Reviewed 17 October 2010

I visit Yuki Hana a few times per month. The food is reliably good as is the service. Other places in the area are hit or miss but this place is very consistent. They have cooked dishes also if you want to slowly introduce people to sushi. We have taken many sushi first timers and they have really enjoyed Yuki Hana, highly recommended. Don't forget to try the Green Phoenix.

1  Thank PGilchrist
Reviewed 16 October 2010

We dont usually do take out, but this place had convinced us to ignore the rule; we order every friday Susho rolls! They are the best we have had, and we know sushi!
I recommend you looking at their specials that they vary with seasons and produces!
I also encourage you to order the crazy Tuna, and the shrek roll!

1  Thank Louis B