“Not worth the $$”

La Rosa Chicken & Grill
Ranked #26 of 68 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My title pretty much days it all but I will explain. After a couple of co workers suggested coming here for roasted chicken I finally decided to visit. I have to say the chicken is a bit tasty but not worth the $. I rather drive 25 mins to Tumi or Planet Chicken

Reviewed 13 August 2011

When you think rotisserie chicken the first thing that comes to mind is the supermarket or Boston Market. Trust me, that chicken has nothing on this chicken.

It's all cooked in house. The chicken is so moist it literally falls off the bone. The seasoning is done just right. The skin is so light and delicious, it's actually worth the added calories. This coming from someone who never (and I mean never) eats chicken skin.

The chicken pot pies are also excellant. As are the sides. The creamed spinich is my personal favorite. The green beans and the corn are buttery goodness, and it best not to worry about calories when eating them. The mashed potatoes are whipped until there are no lumps (not my favorite), but since you won't need the gravy for the chicken this is an excellant place to use it.

I've been eating at La Rosa since 2003, and yet to have a bad meal there. If you live in the area and want to experience rotisserie chicken at its best, go to La Rosa. You won't be sorry.

2  Thank ShellyDoodles