“Nice deli”

Main Street Submarines
Ranked #39 of 68 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 July 2012

The best sloppy joes around I do miss going here family owned operated for many years nice place to in or take out.

Reviewed 17 May 2012

Went here quite some time ago for a tuna sub. Got a full sized one and ate it in a park nearby. The sandwich was good, though I was disgusted with myself that I ate such a large meal. I also believe that I looked creepy sitting by an empty baseball diamond eating a sub

2  Thank NotoriousCLO
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Groupon introduced me to Madison Main Street Subs. I'm glad I never paid full price. Their food is really not very good. Using the Groupons we purchased:
-Turkey Sloppy Joe's: bread was not fresh, cole slaw and thousand island dressing were not very good.
- Chicken Parmesan Sub: microwaved breaded chicken with flavorless pasta sauce and mozzarella on top.
- Meatball Sub: meatballs were just microwaved masses of food with the same flavorless pasta sauce.

Food doesn't look fresh when you see the deli counter... Groupon thanks but NO THANKS. Since October I've seen coupons on the Living Social too... no thanks, even with the discount.