“Good take out”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #28 of 68 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Food is good, portions are good. Service is good/friendly staff. Easy in and out. Parking is tricky.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I enjoyed my first few take out lunch meals from Chipotle (eating indoors requires earplugs during meal times) but then I found a hair in my chicken, rice and bean lunch. I reported this and received a brisk and casual apology followed by a burrito coupon. The next time I ordered, I found a sliver of wood in my meal. Never returned, never will. Careless kitchen.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Chipotle is a chain but I assume each location has its own personality. The youthful cooks and servers at the conveniently located Madison Chipotle - a hop and a step away from Drew University - serve the tasty Chipotle menu selection fast and efficiently. A very full burrito bowl costs about $10 and could be enough for two meals for a small person and is not just tasty but a very good value. Busy traffic ensures fast turnover so the food really is fresh and orders can be placed in advance ready for pickup. I was very pleased when I got a prompt and helpful response to my request to take my meals components packed separately for reheating at home. Plenty of parking - just watch out for traffic speeding up to your left as you exit. I always take out but there are high tables and stools in a sparely decorated dining area ... you could eat and work on your paper at the same time :-)

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Friendly staff and well the food is always good. Always go for the burrito bowl and they load you up.