“Room was sized well. TV channel selection was poor. Carpet...”
Review of Super 8 Mahwah

Super 8 Mahwah
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Mahwah
Reviewed 8 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Corey D, General Manager at Super 8 Mahwah, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Mahwah

Reviewed 1 October 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2013

i travelled with my wife
I made a reservation for a non smoking room, sadly the smell was very bad , my wife and i couldn't sleep.
the breakfact was very poor and full of stinky construction workers .
they did not stop staring and it was intimidating for my wife.
we left the earliest, the better
the day before i was in super 8 pennsville motel and it was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We had a handicapped accessible room for my SIL and I. The bed was so comfortable and lots of room along with a recliner to watch T.V. Loved the pillows and mattress and when we had breakfast in the morning, I was very surprised with the variety! You could have Jimmy Dean sandwiches, waffles, rolls with icing, cereal, yogurt, toast, fruit cups and various beverages. We got a military discount and it ran about $85.00. Money well spend for all that we had given the area too. We had driven from Ohio to NJ with a dog transport and by the time we got the rescue dogs transferred at 9 pm, we were "dog" tired! Had I known that they accepted pets, I would have taken my dog along.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I felt as if I should wear my shoes inside the room. It could have been a bit cleaner. I, also, felt that the blankets on both beds should have been the same. One was plush while the other was paper thin.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I've stayed over 40 nights at this location this year. Rooms are clean and management cares about customer experience. They have warm breakfast (oatmeal, waffles and egg sandwiches) and free internet at about half the price of other similar hotels in the area. For experience and value, you can't beat it.

Room Tip: King rooms have mini-fridges. Rooms on the 3rd floor are smoking.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your warm feedback. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was surprised by the quality of accommodations at this place. I have never stayed at Super 8 before and this place was clean, quiet and overall good. The only thing that was not perfect is that the blanket had some holes. Really nice place to stay if you are on low budget and need a place to stay for a night or two.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

We appreciate your feedback and have been working with housekeeping to create a permanent solution to this issue. We hope you choose us again on your next stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mahwah
Sheraton Mahwah Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah
Hampton Inn & Suites Mahwah
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mahwah
Best Western The Inn At Ramsey
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mahwah

Been to Super 8 Mahwah? Share your experiences!