“Great room and service.”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Mahwah
Port Washington, NY
“Great room and service.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great staff with solid hotel. The staff and management were responsive to our needs and helped without question. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a solid value and quality service. My wife and I were both happy with our stay and the facilities.

• Stayed May 2014
Jon S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear "skippy4218", Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review! We appreciate the kind words about the Staff & Management team being so responsive! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Ramsey, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The front desk personnel is always exceptionally friendly and entertaining. I am staying long-term and I am delighted to know that the staff here is willing to work with me during my transition.

Wanda is always informative.

Mark is always tentative to guests requests.

Jay is always keeping guests with a smiling face.

Mr. Schorr is always inviting and wecolming.

Shequan Smith is always on top of his game and knows every guest by name. I can testify to that because I watched him work the room at the April Manager's Reception.

I would stay again and bring to stay in the future.

• Stayed May 2014
Jon S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear "DTTrip0569" , Thank you for your recent review of the DoubleTree Mahwah! I appreciate the feedback on my team - in particular Wanda, Mark, Jay and Shequan! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again!
San Diego, California
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had a pleasant stay on this hotel. The cookie was awesome, the staff were courteous, and it was clean. Wish I stayed more than just 1 night. Felt like home. Would certainly recommend and stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear alison f, Thanks for the recent review on Trip Advisor! My team and I love that we made you feel like you are home!! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sykesville, United States
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks! Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks! Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks! Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Jeffrey M, Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Wyckoff, New Jersey
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have used this hotel for meetings and catering venues, guest stays, etc. The entire staff is kind, considerate of your needs, and goes the extra mile as if it were second nature. Customer care seems to be a lost practice these days...others can learn from this hotel staff, they have harnessed quality customer care, hospitality and have genuine interest in providing a quality experience. I highly recommend staying at the DoubleTree in Mahwah.
-EMS

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Eileen S, Thank you for the excellent review on Trip Advisor! We love to hear that we go the extra mile and offer genuine hospitality!! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I am away from home more than 60 nights annually and will stay nowhere else when in the Mahwah area. John, Nassar, Jeff , Wanda, Mark, Austin and all the staff make you comfortable, welcome and feel like you are staying with family. If you bring an issue to their attention the address it. Thanks to the entire staff

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Robert O, Thanks for your recent Trip Advisor review! My team and I strive to offer the best that hospitality has to offer and appreciate the kind words for Nasser, Jeff, Wanda, Mark & Austin! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Westfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This hotel is A little older than most that I have stayed in,However the upgrades that have done to it make a very comfortable place to stay.The Boom burger restaurant is a good place to watch a game and have a bite to eat. The food and service are excellent.The staff at the front desk are extremely accommodating. Nasser has taken care of most of my issues. I forgot a shirt he took matters into his own hands and saw that I got my shirt back(I think it was even cleaned). This hotel was a good choice for me.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Brian C, Thanks for your recent Trip Advisor review! It is so nice to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and that the Front Desk staff and Boom Burger restaurant provide you with excellent service! Nasser is a true professional - I have to agree! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!