“Nice, relaxing stay”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Mahwah
Sterling, United States
“Nice, relaxing stay”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is a nicely appointed hotel with friendly staff. The reason I rated the service average is because each time we went to the pool we had to request towels and even then we had to go and get them ourselves after being told they would bring them to us. Other than that, we had a wonderful stay here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jon S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Krista B, Thank you for your Trip Advisor review. I am terribly sorry that we were unable to deliver pool towels in a timely manner, however my team and I are glad that you had a wonderful stay! Thank you for your feedback.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
new york, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

this was the perfect location for a wedding I was attending near by- the cost for a night was totally affordable and it was great they accommodated me for just the night without a two night minimum stay

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Lorraine V, Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review! We are glad that we could be the "perfect location". We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Gilroy, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The rooms are clean and quiet. Staff is friendly. I would stay again. The restaurant has some of the best burgers and salads I've tasted! Would be nice if the burgers would come with a side option instead of separate charges (like a side salad or soup).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Pamela R, We appreciate your recent Trip Advisor review! We stive to offer "clean and quiet accommodations" and appreciate the kind words! We look forward to seeing you again!
Port Washington, NY
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great staff with solid hotel. The staff and management were responsive to our needs and helped without question. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a solid value and quality service. My wife and I were both happy with our stay and the facilities.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear "skippy4218", Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review! We appreciate the kind words about the Staff & Management team being so responsive! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Ramsey, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The front desk personnel is always exceptionally friendly and entertaining. I am staying long-term and I am delighted to know that the staff here is willing to work with me during my transition.

Wanda is always informative.

Mark is always tentative to guests requests.

Jay is always keeping guests with a smiling face.

Mr. Schorr is always inviting and wecolming.

Shequan Smith is always on top of his game and knows every guest by name. I can testify to that because I watched him work the room at the April Manager's Reception.

I would stay again and bring to stay in the future.

• Stayed May 2014
Jon S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Mahwah, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear "DTTrip0569" , Thank you for your recent review of the DoubleTree Mahwah! I appreciate the feedback on my team - in particular Wanda, Mark, Jay and Shequan! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again!
San Diego, California
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had a pleasant stay on this hotel. The cookie was awesome, the staff were courteous, and it was clean. Wish I stayed more than just 1 night. Felt like home. Would certainly recommend and stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear alison f, Thanks for the recent review on Trip Advisor! My team and I love that we made you feel like you are home!! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sykesville, United States
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks! Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks! Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks! Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Jeffrey M, Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!