“Thursday dinner”

Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Villaggio we strive to bring you fresh regional Mediterranean food in a warm and inviting setting ! Beautifully decorated to resemble a classic Italian village, our extensive menu is accompanied by daily specials like our Spanish Paella! This local favorite is served tableside. Lobster, shrimp, scallops, mussels and clams over saffron Spanish rice make this a must have dish! We have been in business since 2008. Our Fall and Winter Hours of operation are Tuesday through Sunday from 11am-10pm.We also offer breakfast Saturday and Sundays as well as an early dining menu from 3pm-5pm weekdays. We are closed to the public on Monday. Parties of 80 or more may inquire about booking our entire restaurant on Mondays.We Cater onsite and offsite parties. Our Private Banquet Room is ideal for special events such as Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal showers, Baby showers, Birthdays, Christenings, Business meetings, and Seminars. We take special care to make sure your evening with us is a most memorable one! B.Y.O.B
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We went here on a regular basis with our Thursday nite group. In our opinion the quality of food has grown downhill. Service has gone from good to fair.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Villaggio may not be on the island or on 72 but what it lacks in visibility it more than makes up for in the food. I have been vacationing on and around LBI for most of my life and visited Villaggio for the first time recently, I can't wait to go down there again to go to Villaggio again! I would eat there all the time if it weren't two hours from my house.
Everyone's food was excellent! I had the broiled shrimp stuffed with crab meat, this dish was three large crab cakes on top of shrimp. It was delicious, flavorful, melt in your mouth goodness. I was so stuffed by the time I left but it was too good to not eat them all right there.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We were three couples visiting Villagio on 8/26. Our dinners were excellent and the service was efficient and friendly. What made the evening exceptional? We had an issue with a gift certificate that was my fault. The general manager, wish I could recall his name, handled my problem very kindly and professionally, sparing me a great deal of embarrassment in front of my guests. We will return to Villagio again ourselves and recommend it not just for the food which is very worthy of a return trip but for the outstanding customer service we received. For all you visitors to LBI, take a drive back over the Causeway to Villagio. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Didn't feel like cooking last night so we went to villaggio. As per usual they did not disappoint had the lobster ravioli it was great only problem it is fattening my husband had the salmon again and that was great

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Have come to Villaggio Mediterranean Grill a number of time with family and friends. Alway a great meal at a great price, especially for the Early Bird Special which offer a price-fix menu for $24.95 for two people ($12.95 for single) which includes one shared appetizer and then for each of the two people; a soup or salad, a choice of entrees from a list of 10 plus choices, coffee/tea and dessert. The extensive menu, beyond the Early Bird Special, includes a varied selection of mediterranean specialties. The service has always been friendly and efficiently attentive.