We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“Burger King stinks”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #63 of 81 Restaurants in Manahawkin
Cuisines: Fast food
Restaurant details
Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

Lets start off with the service rude and disturbing then the food is always cold and taste like frozen cardboard also the flies surrounding my food makes me wonder what you put in there that is why Burger King is the worst place ever

    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
Thank Brady36
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Write a ReviewReviews (7)
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Language

6 - 7 of 7 reviews

Reviewed 5 December 2012

When I was a kid Burger King Hamburgers were always, fresh, hot and juicy. They actually looked and tasted like they had been on a grill.
Burger King burgers especially the Whopper is super yummy when fresh and hot.

The Burger King in Manahawkin is terrible. They lure me in with Whopper Wednesday ($1.99 Whoppers) so I keep going back every few weeks to see if it gets any better. For two bucks I don't have much to lose and at worst I feed it to my dog (which I often end up doing) It never does get better.

Or I should say that it does get a little better. Sometimes I get a lukewarm Whopper and not a stone cold one. Sometimes I get one that has been assembled by someone who isn't throwing things on from across the room, or putting what looks like a huge chunk of uncut lettuce on.

The Whoppers 75% of the time are lukewarm and microwaved into a soggy mess at best. The other 25% of the times it is actually cold and the hamburger patty is gray. The cheese now sits cold, completely unmelted just perched on the burger.

I have tried going at lunchtime during the rush when there is a line figuring the food must be fresh, I can even see the grill smoke coming out so they must be cooking new hamburgers(or is that fake grill smoke....I'm beginning to wonder).

When that didn't work out I tried going when it was really slow and it was still just as bad.
I honestly don't know if it is just this location or some weird guidelines Burger King is putting on their restaurants to cut costs.

I want to like this Burger King, I want to get a fresh, hot, delicious Whopper but it's been over a year and it's still just as bad.

    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
3  Thank dreamingdragonfly
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC

Travellers who viewed Burger King also viewed

 

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Owners: What's your side of the story?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing