“Pecans”
Review of Big Apple Bakery

Big Apple Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Manahawkin
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I love their pecan ring. I'm finding out a lot of people are with me on that. If I want to purchase one, I need to get therr early. Yum.

Joseph U, Owner at Big Apple Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Always a great place to shop. Stopped by to buy 3 doz. cookies for a thank you gift for my bank. While there, bought something for me. The eclairs were a disappointment. Stale? The cheesecake cherry strudel the usual good.

1  Thank NancyB702013
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I'm from northern NJ & when I bought a second home in Barnegat I was hard pressed to find a good bakery in the area. Someone recommended Big Apple Bakery to me & I'm glad they did. Been going here for 4 years now & they never disappoint. Their apple & blue berry turnovers are delicious. I also love their cheese puffs. You won't suffer from sticker shock here with regards to their prices either. This is truly a hidden gem of a bakery. Try it. You will be glad you did.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My family and I cannot say enough about this bakery's many treats! Everything is so fresh and delicious. Cakes, pies, cookies, bread, specialty cakes made to order and much more is always of the finest quality. If you have not utilized Big Apple, you are trlu missing out on quality and commitment to excellence!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Love this bakery.. we've been in south jersey for quite a while but just discovered this gem of goodies.. if your from up north and know the b & w bakery ten Hackensack they make the best crumb cake well big apple bakery makes it just as yummy . Breads are great too. You have to try their half banana and half choc cream pie it's fabulous