“Excellent Old School Bakery ”
Review of Big Apple Bakery

Big Apple Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Manahawkin
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Big Apple Bakery is an excellent old school Bakery. They have outstanding baked goods including their rolls.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Best I've found either at shire or back up north. Rye bread is super. Hope the baker never retires. See a lot of new faces working at the store. Was up for sale.

Joseph U, Owner at Big Apple Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

We are not going anywhere. Thanks for your patronage.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I love their pecan ring. I'm finding out a lot of people are with me on that. If I want to purchase one, I need to get therr early. Yum.

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Always a great place to shop. Stopped by to buy 3 doz. cookies for a thank you gift for my bank. While there, bought something for me. The eclairs were a disappointment. Stale? The cheesecake cherry strudel the usual good.

1  Thank NancyB702013
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I'm from northern NJ & when I bought a second home in Barnegat I was hard pressed to find a good bakery in the area. Someone recommended Big Apple Bakery to me & I'm glad they did. Been going here for 4 years now & they never disappoint. Their apple & blue berry turnovers are delicious. I also love their cheese puffs. You won't suffer from sticker shock here with regards to their prices either. This is truly a hidden gem of a bakery. Try it. You will be glad you did.