“Very unassuming but great place for lunch.”
Review of Max Devros

Max Devros
Ranked #11 of 58 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We had driven by this place many times and it just never caught our eye, Friend of ours who's a foodie told us that we had to try it and we are glad we did. Salads were fresh and sandwich specials different and deliscious. It's always great when we find something close that we hadn't found before.

2  Thank Jess S

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very tasty and healthy food. Self-service; but they will bring food to the table after you order at the counter. Tip jar is where you pay. Good value for the price. Breakfast is good as well.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Enjoyed 3 day getaway to Inn on Main street and checked Tripadvisor for restaurants. Our first breakfast was here and we absolutely decided to return next am... My husband chose the special of fresh ham, eggs, cheese grits, and 2 savory biscuits on the first day...outstanding!! and I had it the next am. He had fluffy pancakes next day. Terrific coffee too. It has a real feel of locals and we had conversations with a few.... locals are lucky !!!

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I often go to Max Devros for breakfast...it is wonderful. If you like corned beef hash, make sure to order it. You will be in for a huge treat. There are large chunks of delicious, tender corned beef with onions, peppers and potatoes. I recently went for the first time for lunch, and the fish tacos were delicious as well. I would not hesitate to order anything on the menu, and highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast or lunch. We plan to return soon to attend one of their special dinners.

1  Thank ssg216
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This place doesn't ever disappoint. The salads are so good- I had the spinach salad with salmon and it was honestly one of the best salads I've ever had. I brought my mom and she said the same thing.

There are tables to sit down but you need to order and pay at the desk. Service was excellent - this is definitely a local hangout and well-kept secret.

Try this place for lunch- the sandwiches and salads are high quality, and absolutely delicious. Kudos to the chef here!

1  Thank Lauren H