“Massage”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Massage”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

First let me qualify. I have had a variety of massages over the years, and in various places, and with various levels of satisfaction. Massages to me are like pizza - even a bad one is still pretty good. I am athletic and tend to like a stronger massage, so any dissatisfaction i've ever had with a particular massage usually centers around the masseuse exerting too little pressure.
I'd been to the Milagro Spa in Manasquan a few times before, and found their massages to be good. When I went in last Friday, it had been some time since my last massage, so I knew that I was going to enjoy it - i just didnt know if i was going to get 'the right one'.
Firstly, the front desk was very courteous and friendly. Francine (sp) and I had a good conversation about Newport RI (I had on a t-shirt from there). Joy was my masseuse. She was very nice, professional, personable, etc. The massage itself: The 50 minutes went by way too quickly. Joy did everything right. The pace was perfect - she conveyed relaxation to me - I know that sounds trite, maybe, but her demeanor, her instructions, and her touch, all put me at ease and in the perfect state of mind to enjoy the massage. Joy asked a few times how I was doing - was the pressure ok, was the herbal steam too strong, the compresses too hot.... everything was....just right.
When we were done, I stepped out of the room and was almost in a daze. For the rest of the day, I felt more relaxed. I decided that I needed to make this a more frequent part of my routine.
Thank you Joy, and thank you Mlagro Spa team!

Visited August 2013

69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“A mini vacation in heaven!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Give yourself a real treat & book a rejuvenating facial with Julisca & let her do her magic! Wonderful experience & I've had facials all around the world. she's my favorite!

Visited May 2013
Manasquan, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Its "ALL" Good!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Have been going to Milagro for quite awhile and the service is consistent.The atmosphere is relaxing and the people could not be nicer. Whether you need a cut,color,nails done or just a consultation on a change they are there to help. The spa is tranquil and immaculate. One service is better then the next and so so relaxing!!!

Visited June 2013
NJ
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“First ever facial- delectable!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Received a gift cert for my birthday and cashed it in last month at this delightful spa! Went for my first ever facial. Dorothy was a delight! She reminded me of my grandmother and she was so attentive! When I first arrived, I was given a mini tour and told to relax. I relaxed in a Milagro white robe in the sitting room (think comfy chaise lounges) watching a fish tank. I was dozing off when Dorothy came in and asked if I needed water, tea, coffee. I filled out a brief facial history (super short since it was my first one!) We walked to the room and she asked me about my beauty/health regiment. I regretfully told her I usually just wash with soap and water, sometimes an astrigent. She complimented me on my skin multiple times, but did stress the importance of exfoliation, using a toner, etc. I honestly don't even know what a toner is!

Anyway, the facial itself was magical. It started with a mini massage of my shoulders/arms...did not expect that for the facial!! I opted for the hydrafacial- Dorothy recommended it (130 bucks!) It was a pampering! Two different facial masks... a little more arm/hand massaging... not sure if I fell asleep or not!! :) The whole experience was probably about an hour and 20 minutes. Afterwards, I sat in the dry sauna for a few minutes. It was a great experience and as soon as I have the money (or another gift certificate) I'll be back!

Visited June 2013
Red Bank, New Jersey
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“wonderful facial by Dorothy”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I have been going to Milagro spa for years. Truly enjoy being pampered. My very favorite is having a facial with Dorothy. Very relaxing with wonderful results. I also enjoy the tranquility room where you wait for a service. Huge fish tank, comfortable lounge chairs. My favorite by far in Jersey.

Visited July 2013