I am primarily a business traveler. Staying in a city is easy, 4 - star hotels are all over the place. At this part of the shore, the are no 4-star hotels. The Twin Oaks is as good as you will get, bar none. Pros: The staff is friendly and accommodating. The location is perfect. Several restaurants and shops, including a 24 hour Dunkin Donuts, are two blocks away. The grounds are very well maintained. Outdoor pool area. Outdoor picnic area. It is VERY CLEAN, in all ways. My room was spotless, odor free, the linens were freshly cleaned, and there is not a single insect anywhere (kind of the opposite of Trump Plaza, but that's for another review ...). I am a neat freak and not easily satisfied in terms of room cleanliness. The Twin Oaks was a very pleasant surprise. Free Wifi is available, but even better is the wired internet connection in each room. Also, it is a cleanly-run establishment. I saw no shady characters, the nights are quiet - no disturbances of any sort. Cons (that pertain to this class of hotel): A more comfortable chair would have been nice. Also, complimentary coffee goes a long way with me; there is none at the Twin Oaks. One thing that is both a pro and a con: No volume control on the television. I couldn't turn mine up as loud as I would like, but I also never heard one blaring from another room either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are new nonsmoking, have a queen Serta bed, refrigerator, microwave, 50 inch plasma TV, 140 cable channels, 10 free HBO movie channels, free WiFi/Ethernet, and we have an outdoor swimming pool. We are located on the Manasquan Circle on Route 35; the closest motel to downtowns Manasquan, Sea Girt & Brielle; a few miles south of Belmar, a couple miles north of Point Pleasant, a couple of miles east of Brick and are close to beaches, 3 miles to Pt. Pleasant Boardwalk, nightclubs (Osprey, Leggetts, Bar Anticipation, Stone Pony) and 15 minutes from 6 flags Great Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Twin Oaks Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Oaks Hotel Manasquan
- Twin Oaks Motel Manasquan, New Jersey