twin oaks is wonerful love staying there quite clean. Charles and his wife are the sweetest people u will ever meet. rooms are wonderful redone . i wouldnt stay any where else thats for sure..this is my home away from home ive stayed here with my son for a week and felt safe we enjoyed very much also me and my husband come for a day or so just to get away and relax ...this place is the best around..also there pool is very clean..hope u enjoy as i do the Pallotta's...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are new nonsmoking, have a queen Serta bed, refrigerator, microwave, 50 inch plasma TV, 140 cable channels, 10 free HBO movie channels, free WiFi/Ethernet, and we have an outdoor swimming pool. We are located on the Manasquan Circle on Route 35; the closest motel to downtowns Manasquan, Sea Girt & Brielle; a few miles south of Belmar, a couple miles north of Point Pleasant, a couple of miles east of Brick and are close to beaches, 3 miles to Pt. Pleasant Boardwalk, nightclubs (Osprey, Leggetts, Bar Anticipation, Stone Pony) and 15 minutes from 6 flags Great Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Twin Oaks Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Oaks Hotel Manasquan
- Twin Oaks Motel Manasquan, New Jersey