“Nice find for lunch”

The Committed Pig
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Just opened Memorial day 2012. Ate here tonight and it was good.
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This was my first visit to the committed pig. What a pleasant surprise. They have a menu that's different from the norm and is full of nice dishes. Had the steel herder burger which was really good. Others at my table had the grilled peanut butter and jam which was also good and the fish and chips was also a hit. I will definitely be returning here next time i'm in the area.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Had breakfast here after staying at the Inn next door. They give you your own thermos of coffee to refill your cup. The breakfast choices were great. There's a ham, egg & cheese sandwich menu with many choices. Pancakes and french toast on the neighboring tables looked amazing. I had scrambled eggs with bacon, toast, home fries. My husband had omelet. He also ordered an orange juice which came in a large canning jar. Both of our plates were over-flowing with food. Everything was yummy but both of us could only get through half of our meals. They offer lunch choices as well: burgers, salads, etc. Service was excellent and we'll definitely visit again.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

The place is fine, but the brunch/breakfast is not at all exciting and, for the money, not worth it. Nothing was bad, but nothing was outstanding. The service was adequate--who serves pancakes without syrup and then has to be asked twice for it? And no butter, either?

But, maybe I will try for the burgers. But as for breakfast? I won't go back.

2  Thank Quenames
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Best burger in NJ!!!! Excellent salads!! Bring your own, dining area is loud if it is full. Be sure to get "pig fries"!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

On the corner of Rt 71 and Main in the small town of Manasquan is a small restaurant with big menu ideas! I loved my selection. The beet salad was fantastic! As I perused the menu, many other selections caught my eye, all of which sounded amazing... This is a must go to in this little town.