“Great innovative burgers”

Add it.
Edgars Pub manasquan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Edgars has upped their burger menu with some creative additions. By favorite is the
Bleu Burger - Carmaelized onion/bacon jam, Maytag bleu, fig jam. Very tasty and
they serve them with tasty fries. Some of the burgers are also available as sliders.
I think these are some of the best bar burgers around and highly recommend them.

A lot of times it's not so busy, you can sit at the bar, watch TV and get served fast.
Definitely worth a visit

1  Thank MontyBurnsNJ

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Haven't been to Edgar's Pub in ages because my last visit (previous ownership) for lunch was a major disappointment but it was the suggested meeting spot of friends. Well, I was very pleasantly surprised. Not only one of the best chopped salads I've had but also perfectly dressed.

I know Edgar's can get crazy busy but this evening it wasn't and that worked well for me too. Service was attentive but not overly so. Since I'd like to explore more of the menu, I'll be back soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Edgars pup in manasquan was a real find for us the other night. Four of us stopped there mainly because the parking lot was full of cars on a thursday night so we figured the food must be good. We were right! not just wonderful hamburgers loaded with flavor but the frys and a extensive list of beers all made the experience. That night a four piece Irish band was playing and many folks were dancing and having loads of fun. On the menu it clearly states burgers are made with brisket in there mix which adds to this YUMMY hambuger at a resonable price. Highly recommend if your in the area looking for good food.