“So Disappointed!”

Margate Burger and Food Truck
Ranked #26 of 46 Restaurants in Margate City
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I have been wanting to try this place for some time. Unfortunately, we stopped to get something to eat on the road. We decided it would be easiest to eat empanadas, so that's all we ordered. HUGE MISTAKE. I am wondering if the oil wasn't hot enough as they were literally dripping with grease. Either that, or they just don't care or the empanadas are a terrible choice. It is possible that the pastry might be fine if it wasn't so greasy. What I tasted of the small amount of filling was OK, but as it was also greasy, who really knows. They were served with some sort of "salsa" that was basically cilantro swimming in oil. Evidently, they don't serve milkshakes in October. We were told we couldn't get one. Perhaps, we will try the tacos or burgers in the future, but this was a big disappointment. Neither if us could eat the greasy things.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This place is for takeout for us. There are a few outdoor tables but during the season it's hard to enjoy food under the daytime sun. Try the fish tacos: plenty of food and delicious at that.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious fresh food made to order
Great costumer service, burgers are simply the best in margate city and atlantic city area period.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I love food trucks..and wanted to give this place a try. I had the Greek burger and ot was definitely one of the best burgers I ever tasted. Had that charcoal grill on the outside and red and juicy on the inside. Arugula on a burger with the sauce made it unique and delicious. My daughter had the empanadas and I had to eat some of hers too .the crust was so crispy and tasty . This is a high end burger you would get at a fancy restuarant.. withouy having to tip your waitress or wait for the food. So think about that when considering price. Plus the beachy enviroment.

1  Thank Travel38100
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Been there 5 times now, keeping going to the Latino selections of taco's, empanadas and gorditas. Food is well presented and well prepared, and high quality. Love the take out boxes. Not offering a 5 rating yet due to some mistakes in ordering e.g, onions in the taco when no onions was ordered, missed orders. The place is really unique and love the concept, so will keep coming back.

1  Thank Jim O