“Tiny Portions, WAY overpriced”
Review of Essex Seafood

Essex Seafood
Ranked #32 of 47 Restaurants in Margate City
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Seemed like a nice idea, Eat fresh seafood outside on a beautiful day.
We ordered fish tacos and fries.
Very expensive which would have been fine if there was more than 1-2 oz of fish per person. Fries were also expensive to get a tiny cup of fries. Couldn't get Ketchup.
No wonder no one else was there
Definitely one and done. I'd be surprised if they open next season.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Not worth another visit . Very expensive with just mediocre food and small portions served in plastic to go containers .

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This is a good seafood restaurant where you order at a window & take a seat at one of the tables outside in a covered area. I had ordered a lobster roll, and it was absolutely delicious!! The crab meat was tender and the roll was fresh and buttery. It comes with fries and coleslaw, and both were good. The person I was with ordered a crab cake sandwich, which he liked, but I thought it was a little too salty. The owner was a very friendly guy, who was more than happy to answer any questions. I enjoyed getting seafood for a reasonable price and not in a stuffy restaurant. I'm glad I came across this place!