“Wonderful relaxing view!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Go on a nice afternoon and enjoy happy hour prices while sitting overlooking the boat and bay. Everyone who worked there was so nice and attentive. Food was fine, but we were most happy with the service, prices and the view!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Consistently good food and great service, plus it's pretty hard to beat the view. Wish there'd be a few changes to the menu, but even without, will happily return next summer.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We went to Cafe Luciano Lamberti's last night with family. The address above states that the restaurant is in Margate City, but we went to the same restaurant name in Longport. Hope this is the right place to write a review! First off, the view was beautiful of the marina. Kids enjoyed seeing the big boats and water. Our server was Dave and he was awesome! Very educated about the menu and gave us some wonderful suggestions for appetizers and dinner. We had the special soft shell crab which was delicious and the calamari which was also wonderful. I had the Shrimp Scampi and it was very good. Not doused in sauce like other dishes I've had. Overall, very happy with the restaurant, the menu and our service. Would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Funny how you read others reviews and people complain about EVERYTHING! I was somewhat concerned that they dont take reservations but my wife and I arrived around 6:30 pm and were seated right away at high top table .... well the table happened to be right next to the kitchen door hmm... but wait the waitress took it upon herself to move us!
The evening only got better from there; food,service and drinks were all good. the restaurant filled up but we were never rushed. When the check came ( 8pm )our server said stay and enjoy the sunset.... and that we did! We will certainly return in the fall when we locals get back the Jersey shore! Oh and sunsets are on the house!

1  Thank KampingKlown
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Terrible customer service. Worst I've ever seen. Mediocre food that took forever to come out. After screwing up my reservation multiple times, they still weren't ready for my large party when we arrived. We waited an hour for a table, another hour for our food, and when I asked to speak to the manager to complain, he was obnoxious!! I asked to speak to another manager and all she did was make excuses. They never appologized, and after all the trouble they put me thru all they did was comp a $20 plate off a $500 bill. And on our way out the door, the manager said to my party, 'I hope we never see you again.' Ignorant, obnoxious, and plain unprofessional.

2  Thank Rivera850