“Good Chinese food at the shore”

Billy Ho's Imperial East
Ranked #25 of 46 Restaurants in Margate City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We usually order from here on Sunday evenings. The Food is always good, regualer Chinese food. Very busy so order before your family is starving.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

#1 - I think this may have changed ownership. Menu now says "Liang's House"

#2 - we were there early for lunch, about 11:45 & there were no other customers in the place.

#3 - service was excellent. The server met all of our changes to dishes, like having the kitchen make shrimp dumpling soup w/noodles, which is not on the lunch or full menu.

#4 - food was very good and plentiful. Enough to take home for lunch the next day.

#5 - lunch combos are under $8. They come with choice of soup, pork fried rice (very good) and an egg roll (jumbo sized with shrimp).

#6 - prices are very good for all you get extra (fried wontons, hot tea)

#7 - by the time we left there were other customers seated.

Will definitely be back for a dinner with the family.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I've eaten here several times during the summer with my wife and usually order the lo mein, chow fun, or moo shoo chicken. The food is good but never get a dish served hot. It always comes out warm. I sent my meal back last night and asked the server to please reheat.
It came back a few minutes later and still luke warm.
I was going to just take it home and microwave it, but my wife was hungry and finished her meal. Take out would have been a better option. Well, at least the wanton soup is served piping hot.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Love the lo meins, with meats or vegetables. Beats the other Chinese restaurants. Eat in or take out.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We stopped in with the family after hearing about it for so long. Not much, as far as good Chinese, around here and this does the job.
Relaxed atmosphere, family friendly. Menu looked large enough for us to return and try other dishes.
Nothing fu fu or fancy, average service.
I will return