“This is the "Real Thing" Italian Food”
Review of Fedeli's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fedeli's Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2012

The food here is absolutely fabulous and has the most pure, authentic Italian taste around. I live in suburban Philly and routinely drive 50 minutes for this food. Anybody has any complaints about this restaurant, they are the type of people who probably love "Olive Garden".. If you like to smell the aroma and taste true Italy in your food, come here. If you want cartoonized, Americanized, artery clogging, glorified frozen dinners full of preservatives and flavor enhancers, waste your time at Olive Garden or Carrabbas....And just a word about some of the complaints about "pricey"- I can't see it at all. Two people can come in here and eat for $50 and leave stuffed to the gills, couldn't eat another bite, satisfied (and with a huge doggy bag, too). AND it's BYOB-bring in all the $15 a bottle wine you want- that would cost $30 or more at a place with a liquor license. The place is true religion...mmm good.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

The menu at Fedeli's is very limited- especially the appetizers( no mozzarella sticks? Lol) anyway, dinner was deliscious! After reading the reviews my husband had the Eggplant Parm which definitely lived up to it's standards.. The pasta was fresh and the sauce was Yummm, the chicken Parm portion was huge and can easily be shared by two... We found the owner quite personable and totally enjoyed his interaction... This restaurant is a Byob which made it that much better especially dining with a family...

1  Thank Weddingwoman
Reviewed 28 June 2012 via mobile

I've been going down the shore for years from Point Pleasant to Ocean City NJ and I have never had "authentic" Italian food until today at Fedeli's in Margate.

The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I had baked ziti and my husband had chicken parmigiana...it was great :) The owner came out to make sure all was well and he was very friendly and it was overall great experience

2  Thank cutie0615
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Fedeli's food use to be better. It seems the quality has decreased and the prices have increased. The owner means well, but he spends too much time conversing and is often not very positive. I suspect these are the reasons you can walk in on a Saturday night durng the summer and get a table.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

There is one simple reason that you visit small bars, small restaurants, diners, and the like...the experience. The food is absolutely amazing. I hard an Alfredo gnocchi that could have literally put me out for the night. I was amazed. A friend of mine and I were joking about Bruchetta and asking if we could get it as an entree...one of the most unique tastes my mouth has ever experienced. I can't speak for the other 3 that I attended the restaurant with, but I can say that each of their dishes looked very appetizing. Two of the biggest chicken parms I have ever seen and enough stuffed gnocchi to satisfy a family. The price? I believe we spent about $25 a plate...if that's complaint worthy, you should be sodomizing yourself with a MacDonald's fountain drink. I've never been to a restaurant and critiqued the bathrooms, but then again, not everyone knows why they go to a restaurant. The restaurant felt like an Italian mom and pop place...I felt like I was part of a movie. All in all it was a brilliant experience which I enjoyed on such a large scale, that I will be returning, with more friends, regularly to dine. Thank you Chef Daniel!!